Precision Automation® offers automated solutions for your material handling needs, from individual conveyors to integrated systems. We are a distributor for several major conveyor manufacturers, which allows us to select the proper equipment to meet your requirements. We can provide an integrated solution…the engineering, equipment, controls and installation. Whether you require Product Handling or Order Selection and Distribution, we will provide a solution that works for you.
- "24 Hour" Shipments
- Engineering & System Design
- Cost Savings - Reduce your labor costs by automating product handling and distribution.
- Get it Fast - Next-day shipments available on many models & styles.
- Application Engineering - Access to our experienced staff in designing and installing the optimal solution for your unique circumstances.
- Reliability - Equipment supplied by nationally recognized conveyor manufacturers
Typical Applications / Equipment:
- Carton Flow Racks
- Carton Handling
- Distribution Centers
- Drum Handling
- Food Handling
- Hinged Steel Belt
- Horizontal and Vertical Carousels
- In-Motion Weighing
- Overhead Powered Chain and Power & Free
- Pallet Handling
- Pallet Storage
- Paperless Picking
- Vertical and Horizontal Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Table-top Chain & Accumulation Tables
- Vertical Conveyors - Continuous and Reciprocating
- Zero-Pressure Accumulation
- TGW Systems
- Roach Manufacturing
- Portec - Flomaster
- New London Engineering
- Span Tech
- Sapient Automation
Here is what one of our valued customers has to say about us:
"Precision Automation has been a consultant and partner of the Delaware Valley Floral Group for nearly a decade. More than just a provider of automation equipment, Precision Automation has become an integral part of our business.
Our first major success with Precision Automation came in 2006 when we installed a conveyor system in our Loose Pick operation. This project transformed a largely manual system to an automated process that increased our efficiency and through put, and prepared us for us a period of significant growth.
Moreover, this project met time and budget constraints; and the ROI exceeded expectations. Looking back, we simply could not have handled the growth without Precision Automation.
Since then we have engaged Precision for additional automation projects in two of our New Jersey facilities. Each project was met with the same professionalism and expertise that we have come to expect. The productivity gains in these projects also exceeded expectations.
Because of our success with Precision, we are currently working on two additional projects with them – one to handle additional growth in our Loose Pick Operation and another to gain efficiencies in our Warehouse operation. Both of these projects will enable us to tackle additional growth.
Again, Precision Automation is more than a vendor to us. They have become a true partner. I am confident that as our business continues to grow, we will be in lock step with Precision Automation along the way.
I would recommend Precision Automation for your automation, conveying, and warehousing needs without reservation."
-Paul M. Fowle
Director of Operations
Delaware Valley Floral Group
5 Reasons Why Working With Precision Will Improve Your Business