Getting to Know Precision Automation: Dick Scavello
For this week’s “Getting to Know” we chat with Dick Scavello, an applications engineer for our Integrated Conveyor Solutions Division. Dick’s primary focus is coordinating and integrating projects from start to finish. A good percentage of his work is done in Warehousing and Distribution. Over the years he has become a specialist for a variety of material handling applications and system integration projects. Let’s get started and learn a little about Dick!
Dick, how long have you been with our company?
- 23 years.
Can you tell us one of your favorite memories here at Precision Automation?
- The ongoing friendships that I’ve gained over the years.
What do you feel sets Precision Automation apart from the competition?
- Our high level of expertise in many areas.
What are your hobbies?
- Golf and fishing. Both of which have been on hold lately.
Where would your dream vacation take you?
- Sevilla, Spain. Not only is it beautiful destination, but my Son happens to be there for school.
What is your favorite band?
- My taste in music ranges from rock and country to classical and flamenco. I couldn’t specify any specific bands or performers.
Our customers are very fortunate to have a guy like Dick who knows conveyor systems and their various applications inside and out. Having worked on various conveyor projects for a wide variety of applications in production facilities, warehousing and distribution centers, Dick possesses the know-how to tailor unique and cost effective solutions for your business.
With Dick’s upbeat attitude and “customer first” mentality, we’re thrilled to have his experience and expertise on our team. Give him a buzz today to discuss the material handling needs of your business!
Do you want to be notified whenever our blog is updated? Be sure to enter your email address into the "subscribe via email" box to the right. Thanks!